Quality TPO in Cincinnati
Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) singly-ply roofing membrane roofing is among the most popular type of roofing available on the market today. They are generally used for commercial roofing for large buildings. They are generally widely adopted for their durability and many benefits to large structures. They provide above average resistance to ultraviolet, ozone and chemical exposure and provide ultimate protection to all employees working inside a building.
Benefits of TPO Roofing
For business owners and large corporate structures in which ultimate protection is essential for your property there are numerous features and benefits of TPO membranes.
- Ultimate Protection – Regardless of how hot or cold it is outside, TPO roofing provides total protection from the weather. It seals your roof and gives you maximum insulation.
- Strong Adhesion – TPO is among some the strongest of all roof membranes on the market today. Once it is applied, there will be a secure bond between the membrane and your roofing.
- Fast Installation – It takes half the time to install TPO as it does other roofing seals. It can be implemented quickly on top of any roof.
- Environmentally Safe – Because it meets all state and federal regulations it is safe for all contracting employees, building occupants and the environment.
- Odorless – You’ll never know it’s there. It doesn’t give off any odor regardless of the conditions outside or inside your building.
- Durable – The reinforced membrane makes it resistant to punctures, tears, and abrasions.
TPO Membrane Options
One of the great advantages of TPO roofing is that it can be applied on a variety of low-slow commercial properties. There are several design options with panels that are available in 3 main colors, white, tan or gray. These colors are designed as energy savers for cooling costs inside a building. This design meets all state and federal codes for cooling regulations. They are available in multiple sizes and thickness for flexibility.
With over 30 years of commercial roofing installation our team has the expertise and training to install all TPO types and brands on any commercial roof. We install for all roof designs no matter how simple or complex. We are certified and licensed in Ohio to install TPO membranes for building applications. We provide fast, efficient, and dependable service. All of our employees are insured and practice all safety precautions on top of roofs. You can be assured that when you hire us for your next roofing project that the job will be completed with precision and care, and we will meet all deadlines. When you want the best, simply contact The Roof Doctor. We are the Cincinnati TPO roofing specialists. We are your Cincinnati Roofing Contractor.